Monday, April 11, 2005

time does fly...

man o man.. so fast time has flown by... it's mid april... and so many things happening...
1.. my sis is back in town from australia...
2.. my 1st exhibition for ZoCard (my project) is going to start tomorrow for d nxt 3 days...
3.. my cousin Graeme will be here on 15th to surprise my grandmother...
4.. i have a new found interest at work.. motivational factor.. haha... shan't say who...
5.. going to Rawa with the ZoCard gang next weekend.. yeah BEACH! Suntan!
6.. enjoying my work here at ZoCard.. i think everything I've done has finally led me to this..
THE JOB!!!
They say, when you love what you do, you'll never have to work a day in your life! I say true...
Oh well.. countdown to ideas! 2005 asia.. tomorrow.... at least there's vodka sampling night on Wed at Liberte.. hehehe.. let me hair down!!! with me galz... cool!
later!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life