Thursday, May 26, 2005

Bloggin's all the rage now?!

hmmm well well well.. who's to know huh...
can't believed i actually stayed up to watch the ac milan/liverpool finals early this morning! man.. sleep deprived now... good thing they won!!! at least it was more exciting than the Man U/Arsenal match... grouchy about that...
it's been busy days and nights for me lately... and my resolve to keep the partying till weekend.. hahaha.. yah rite... that kinda disappeared...
Good news.. my beloved cuz Beverly's getting married next year... woo hoo! and.. i'm gonna be the Maid of Honor.. or Bridesmaid or wotever.. hehehe.. can't wait.. better not put me in some dowdy dress though Bevvy.. hehehe.. but I know she won't.. (hmmm)...
I'm just very happy for her... very...

On another note.. life's still the same... 5th June.. Keith's birthday..gonna go see him.. been awhile since I've gone.. can't believe it's past 9mths.. Miss ya big guy!!! You definately were at the game in spirit coz they won!

Think i'm gonna go Bangkok end of June.. for a well deserved week long break of shopping, clubbing, and whatever... yeah.. i need it!

Ok... promised pics.. so will get some more up soon... hahaa.. been neglecting my Friendster account too.. hahaha.. woopsie...

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life