Monday, June 13, 2005

past few weeks...

well.. it's been a busy past couple weeks....
ZoCard Party.... finally over and all the weeks of prep paid off... everybody was happy... so i'm happy.. will post the pics soon...

On the flip side... my grandma's not getting any better and it's anytime soon... sigh... my mind's so not at work right now.... but still have to do something...
At least her 3 children will be with her.... dad's flying in tomorrow.... i'm gonna miss her... she's really my hero... yeah she's lived a long life... but to be taken away like this.... oh well... God knows what's best.. and I guess he wants her by his side now....

Keith's birthday was last Sunday... can't believe it's almost going to be a year... come August... so fast... he's always on our minds... for sure...

Bev's getting married... i'm the bridesmaid... so exciting.. but that's next year... which will fly by even faster... all her planning now... so happy for her... and Mark's the nicest, sweetest guy she could have... he's lucky, she's lucky...

I hung out with them yesterday.. he took us for Sunday Champagne Jazz Brunch at Intercon.. man.. i ate enough for a year! That did take my mind of Nano for a bit... though my eye was always on my phone in case of anything...After that we walked to Clarke Quay to digest our food and have tea at TCC... then Bev & I headed to Boat Quay for a girlie chat... and I headed to the hospital again....

Today... still a blur... going to St Anthony's Feast to get bread for Nano... and go see her.. will be staying tonight... just tryin to spend whatever time i can with her.. for her... i wish we could trade places.. or I could take away her pain... the cancer.. why.. i dunno why it has to be her.. i'll never understand how HE works... but I guess i have to live it in HIS hands...

every now n then i think of her.. and the good times.. and i cry.. she wants me to sing the Ave Maria for her funeral... I can only hope God gives me the strength to do it.. I have to... she's asked.. and I have to... sigh...

going to try to get back to work now... so hard...

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life