Sunday, February 26, 2006

I Love Flea Markets

Amazing.... tot i was gonna spend the day catching up on lost sleep from over the week... instead mum called to 'wake' me... asked me if i wanted to meet her at holland.. so I said ok lah.

Started off at our usual beads @ work place... they having sale so we got some stuff.. and after tea... we walked across to this flea market of sorts.... it's their usual fortnightly thing i think.... what luck!

I got.... the following:

2 pairs of shoes pointy kitty heel types - plain black - S$2 and the other brown with ankle strap S$3
3 tops from another stall.. 3 for $5 and I found DKNY, Esprit & Victoria's Secret... so what a steal
1 tube dress, 1 pants, 6 skirts, 1 top mostly Dorothy Perkins with a Topshop & Ginna Rossi thrown in for..... S$60!!!!! almost brand new
1 cute bag for $6 too

Mum got some tops as well... and a music book.. spending about $13...

After that.. we lugged all that home and the fashion parade began...

What a Sunday... hehehe looking forward to the next flea market... i'm gonna get on the mailing list of the one selling the dorothy perkins stuff... and catch the bargains in 2 weeks time.... woo hoooo.... and my closet grows.....

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life