Thursday, February 16, 2006

Jigsaw Puzzles...

Ever wonder if life is like a Jigsaw Puzzle???
Sometimes I do... it's 28 years on now.. and my puzzle... still missing lots of pieces...
but what's interesting is how when you die die try to fit a piece into place and it doesn't fit.. it means something.. it just doesn't fit!!! So... take ur time and look for the right piece...

And that just applies to everything... work, love, life, friends, family, money etc etc...

Why so philosiphical at 5am plus in the morning??? I have no blinking clue... kinda just chilling at me buddy's place.. watching the 2006 Winter Olympics... and well.. my batt's down to 15% and i've got a proposal to churn out before 2pm.. and i have no clue where to begin....

Sometimes I wish I was very very far far away..... oh well... no more dreaming for me :) back to work! :) heeeeeeee sighhhhhh

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life