Wednesday, February 01, 2006

a little Up & a little Down

well.. it's the 1st of Feb... 4th day of CNY - 2006 Year of the Fire Dog... supposed to be good for Fire Snake me :)

well.. so far.. the day started out ok.... the 4 day break was good.. for me to re-think my biz strategies and also catch up on some newspaper readings... and make new media connections... gonna use the rest of this week to implement them...

On a sadder note.. got news that my fren's mum passed away... and it's sad.. coz he's like family to me... and well.. it was sudden and shocking... i can only be there for him... life is indeed precious and unknown...

Went down to River Hong Bao with my mum yesterday... a first.. hehe.. considering we've never gone there together... i'm glad to be spending more time with my mum these days... yeah sometimes she can get on my nerves... but no matter what i still love her.. and she's been my NO 1 supporter and provider.. :) so... mummy dearest she is...

missed the fireworks.. but hey.. it's on till 12th Feb.. so got plenty time to go down and catch the fireworks.. :)

i'm thinking of doing some freelance writing... but have no clue where to start.. short of submitting some stuff and see how that goes...

A good friend recently told me that I'm focusing on the wrong target market where my biz is concerned and told me that with my background, I should be able to turn things around and fast... well... with that bit of encouragement... I will...

I did think that the shop's not working out for now... what am I gonna do... but I want this to work by hook or by crook.. and I'm focused back on track now... thanks to good pals... they noe who they are... for their constant love & support :)

Right... back to the drawing board... :)

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life