Sunday, April 16, 2006

About Last Nite...

so after not having gone out in weeks... even when i was at work and was out.., i still went home like a goodie two shoes.... anyways... i decided to go out or stay out yesterday... i met up with 2 of my Kel Pals in one nite... first I had dinner with Kelvin and then I partied with Kelvin.. hehehe... i had the pleasure of being with 2 Kelvin's yesterday...
And with the first we caught up and discussed business...
And with the 2nd... I had the most fun!!!! I club hopped from MOX to Happy to Taboo back to Happy (where the ACTION began) and then back to Taboo where I was too tired to dance anymore and jus wanted to go home and sleep....
But back at Happy... I was witness to my darling Kel being the hearthrob... getting not 1, not 2 but 3 hickey's... while being gropped... hehehehe... but i noe he had fun.... hehehe... and so did I....
It was definately an interesting nite for me.. one not to be repeated tooooo soon... but soon :) MOS next yes!!! *wink*

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life