Tuesday, May 09, 2006

too much, too little, too late???

well... i've got much to write.. but little time... and wonder if it's too late and the news is passe... hahaha
well.. i've been busy that's all i can say... and i dun find myself needing to check my email when all i get is mostly spam...
and the occasional updates on certain groups i'm a member of... or good jokes & even some crappy ones... from.. well.. family... hahah *wink... but people reading this... dun take offence....
it's a 6mth countdown to Bev's wedding and I can't wait... we did the dress fitting & choosing the material.. tough but the tougher part comes now... i have to have to start the exercise & diet ASAP... that means... starting June.. (i procrastinate) it will start in June... finally.. i'm gonna do 3 times a week & watch what i eat... slowly starting now to cut down and do a bit more walking...

Got a better & new job... better opportunity & pay and better working environment... I have lots of projects under me but I see that as a challenge once I sort things out... but it's all coming along...

Anyways... I kinda stopped the partying.. with the occasional meet up with a few people... but no more wild parties... i've tamed down again... i guess.. with the kinda social activities I get to attend with my job... the people i mix with are more business turned friends... but forget my other pals I will not... Hrmph!

okay.. dis yoda follower must get back to her work... can't have all play & no work yeah! Where would the dough be then! Dope!
*** Dun ask about the slang!!! *** *** Post election fever *** hahahahahaha

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life