Monday, August 28, 2006

Last weekend... I gave you my heart....

Well not exactly lah.... just listening to a George Michael song... then those words just came to my head....
So what happened over the weekend? Well not much really, just hung out with my girlies... kinda last minute coz I was supposed to go home after my Wine & Cheese event at RSCY.. but ended up meeting them.. and a couple of old friends..

We started the night off at Mad Flemmings... and just chilled there... till we got a bit bored.. haha.. then we headed to China One to meet a couple more friends.. boy was it ROCKING! Should have been there from the start... so we hung out there for awhile... lotsa cuties around... Samantha and Julie joined us... and after about an hour or so... the 5 of us headed to Gotham.. thanks to Alisa who got us on the guest list :) we danced there till maybe 2... then made our way home...

Was a fun nite... Saturday was like recuperating day.. didn't make it down for Novena.. but have to start next Saturday by hook or by crook. Sunday, went for mass and went to visit my Nan's & Keith's niche.. before heading back for more R&R. Dinner time saw me following mum to some biker's dinner at Hotel Royal.. man.. between the 9 courses, getai singing and yam sengs.. felt like some Ah Beng's wedding :) hahahaa our table was quite lucky with 2 couples winning the 31st & 4th prizes.. i was eying the top 3 prizes.. BIKE!!! but alas maybe lady luck not with me.. so other than that.. it was a simple weekend.. nothing much!

Nothing... :) I'm good.. as always...

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life