Monday, August 21, 2006

Lazy Weekend....

Well not entirely but for the most part of this weekend.. it was relaxing... partied a bit with my frens on Friday nite down at New Asia Bar... was a blast! Stayed till 2plus in the morn with Pannida.. it was actually her birthday we were celebrating... finally got home around 3ish... somehow managed to wake up at 10am to get ready for my Nail & Jewellery party...

Set up my stuff at my cuz's nail spa and crossed fingers for a good turnout.. not exactly what i expected... most frens had something to do.. and others didn't respond to my messages so oh well.... at least mum & stacy did some pampering and had their mani & pedi...

Came back around 6 in the evening and although tired.. couldn't sleep.. so called Alisa to hang out... we ended up at KM8 coz she had stuff on her mind and I always found that place truly relaxing especially at night... i thought that by the time we got there it'd be packed.. but hehehehe was wrong... she loved the place.. it felt like u were out of Singapore at some other island beach retreat.... it slowly got crowded around 10ish... and by the time we left around midnight.. it was a bit better.. and more people were coming in.. guess it's a late crowd that heads there on a Saturday... i overheard that it's Sunday nights where they have the BBQ and fire-dancers... i'd love to come on a Sunday only if Monday was a holiday for me.. which is not.. so Sundays are out for the time being....

Today... just stayed at home.. was supposed to do some girly book shopping with LadyGlam.. but my timing tak jadi (malay for not ok) soooo cancelled on her in the end.. and just lazed at home... wanted to make some more new jewellery pieces which i've been promising i would but somehow had no creative spark.. and no mood.. i dunno why... but I've been in a uncreative mood for a long time coming... it worries me.... i guess maybe i just wanna clear most of my designs first before i think of making new ones??? or is it something else...

Anyways... it was a super hot day today... had a couple things on my mind... didn't help that my so called romantic horoscope told me to not plan any romance but to just let it happen.. coz it'll happen when i least expect it... sooo guess.. i gotta get my mind out of the clouds... and stop dreaming.. and hope it happens soon... coz i'm just tired... i may really just give up all hope and just do my own thing, my own way, jus me!

But i think.. there is hope... out there.. somewhere over the rainbow... **wink** as a friend blogged about recently!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life