Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Up & down... Down & Up....

Life can seriously be filled with lots of ups & down and then times of being down & up....
Right now... it's like that for me.. but luckily, somehow, behind every dark cloud of mine.. there is a silver lining or a rainbow... it's just a matter of if I want that silver lining or rainbow to outshine the dark cloud.

Human beings are funny... really.. i should practice what i preach sometimes.. and though i forget most times... i tend to practice a lot more now. I'm not cynical when it comes to many things... hey i'm open minded yet conservative.. how weird is that?

Why I say human beings are funny? Well for example, if we're going through a bad time, we have the choice.. to dwell on the bad bad bad experience or time and go through a wretched time or jus pick themselves out of the douldrum and just move on. Easier said than done.

We can choose, yet somehow we don't choose what's right... maybe to me what's right could be what's wrong...

All that said and done, I wish I can follow my own advice sometimes.. why? Coz I'm a Capri gal... i'm in love with the idea of being in love. Romantic and love being romanced.. Yet, i'm not all mushy.. i'm not a true girly girl.. i enjoy all that but i'm also one who enjoys jus bumming.. when it comes to a lot of things, I analyse and get practical about stuff.. i advise friends to think with the head n not the heart.. yet i've been told i have a soft heart which is true. And it is so hard to say No..

Maybe it's just my usual rambling today but i think not... i'm not gonna get all philosophical and deep.. but I just wish sometimes, I didn't have to try so hard. And life could be easier... Utopia is not something happening in the next year! Maybe never...

And for now.. I'm just trying to hold back a lot... how i feel about a certain person or persons because, life is short and I wanna play hard! But I'm afraid that i may jus fall again... it's so easy to fall when there's nothing else to distract you... why me? I have no blinking idea... it just happens no matter what.. so the best is to not meet anybody that way I save myself all the pain.

Flirting is better and no committment relationships are just fantastic? Less hassle & problems... and the more the merrier?

What am I saying? Oh well.. it's just ramblings...

Just me being me...

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life