Monday, September 18, 2006

I wanna sail away.....

I really dooooooooo... just wanna sail away... away from it all...
and when i see this pic i took couple weeks back... i really wanna just sail away...
but first.. i need to get the licence.. hahaha... well.. it's achievable... maybe i'll take it in Dec..

Ok... my luck in meeting guys this past month.. has been good.. only that.. well.. they turn our to be nice guys who.. are.. taken... dammit!

And it always happens at the same place.. the same club i've been going to again... well the first time.. it was actually somebody i already met... thru frens.. but we kinda got on well one Friday night many weeks ago... and that was that..

then.. a week later.. i find myself back at that same club jus chilling out with my frens.. after a hard work week.. and i meet another guy.. Nicky... whom i get on fine with... till this girl shows up he says ex-gf.. i think otherwise.... and then.. that was that... although he took my number but never called...

so the week goes by again.. and i'm at the club..AGAIN.. but this week.. i meet a real nice guy.. who i know will turn out to be one of my good friends.. in future... he gave me the low down on guys in general.. and made me feel better about myself... :)

then just this last friday i was there again.. YES I KNow.!!! again! anyways.. it was a night i least expected and the most happened... the 1st was seeing Nicky's frens.. and then Nicky himself.. who looked kinda moody.. coz the ex-gf/gf tagged along.. temper n all.. hahaha... i jus dance d night away with my girly Rekha.. who told me to make him miss what was out there!.. ME! so i did.. and yup he was affected... later I managed to chat with him for a bit... he said something about.. 'You may have money, this and that but if you don't have happines.. then.. what?!' I have no clue what the hell he was talking about... and i'm not gonna analyse it..

Then.. i meet somebody... actually his fren tot i was alone and asked me to join them.. (reason: my 2 girlies disappeared on me) so while i was vulnerably standing by myself.. Nicky came by but somehow he couldn't say more than a few words and than disappeared again... but this new somebody.. he came over (after his fren asked me to join them) and said.. "You should smile more, you'll look better"... that put more than a smile on my face... i actually laughed...and well.. we started talking.. and talking.. and ok.. we talked alot.. Ragu's his name.. & he's sweet.. he actually asked the bartender to make my Lychee Martini blue.. coz i told him i liked it that way :)

So here's the snag..... apart from the first guy the other two... are ATTACHED!!!!! What the hell is wrong with my magnet! Guess it's the STORY OF MY LIFE! Both the guys.. Nicky & Ragu... have told me that.. they dunno what they want, or it's the ex-gf story blah blah blah... emotional baggage I dun want....

So what am i gonna do for now.... jus go with the flow... Though there was some satisfaction in seeing Nicky's face drop when I left the club with Ragu.. somehow.. i dun think he'll remember any of what happened.. last week or this week... though my gut feeling says he does... oh well.. he's got my number.. so call.. if not.. i dun care... same for Ragu.. call or not... we'll see...

This is Singapore... Not Hollywood... Reality Bites! It really does....

2 comments:

Nattie said...

Hey maybe attached men have hottie friends? You never know girl, until u ask them....

Dawn G said...

Hey yah ah... come to think of it... true.. but it's a matter of if they wanna share... haha

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life