Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Beware the Greed Eyed Monster

I think I'm misunderstood... by more than many... and well.. truth be told... i'm just being me.. and I don't give a damn. Why this sudden outburst u ask? Well.. just browsing thru some friend's blogs.. and surprisingly one entry had me wondering.. what the hell did i do to you that you had to turn ur green eyes on again? After so long?

So strange how even as time passes and though technically you're still friends with someone, being out of touch but still in the know... truthfully.. all I could ever wish for any and all of my friends, is true happiness. And yet... when I attempt to enjoy some happiness or at least live my dreams... u just hear all the things floating around...

What goes around comes around. I never wish ill on anyone, friend or foe. I learn at every step of the way and I'm humble when I know i made a mistake. I'm not perfect, never thought I was, and never hope to be. I like me the way I am. I'm grateful and thankful for the very close (and few) good friends around me who have shown their love and support in more ways than one could ever imagine. Friends.. who have been there each step of the way... growing and learning with you. Not people who for unknown reasons still think they're high and mighty.

Get down from your high horses and smell the manure! Life ain't a bed of roses! Hell should I know.. I've been sleeping on thorns all my life. I'm just making the most of it as I go along and heck! I'm loving it!

Yeah yeah.. if i didn't give a fuck about what's being said I wouldn't be here right now.. thing is I DO GIVE A FUCK! especially when it ain't true! But then again.. like i said before.. WHAT GOES AROUND... COMES AROUND!

Jus being ME ALWAYS!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life