Monday, January 01, 2007

Hello 2007

And what was the first NEW thing I did for 2007??? Well... i took the Night Rider home..... yes..at 5am 01/01/07!!! Thanks to half of bloody Singapore out an about on NYE/NYD.... there were more people than there were taxis..... so Thank God! for Night Rider... luckily I had my MP3 player with me to drown out these 2 morons that were sitting next to me... actually the NERD was sitting and his LOVER was standing.... they were goin on n on about Stuff!!! Government, Politics, Platinum Cards, NUS, Blah Blah blah.... oh god..... talking like KNOW IT ALLS!!!! AT 5AM!!!! WTF?!

Half the bus peeps were half dead from partying.. and these 2 idiots were goin on n on... guess where they got off???? GEYLANG!!!!!! Goes to show... that out of the millions of people out and about... 3/4 of them were freaks... and I was just the most sane & normal person trying to get home from Boat Quay to Bedok.

Note to self... Night Rider is good, bring MP3 and potentially one can club till wee hours and still SAVE on taxi fares home!

Hello 2007!!! Can't wait for the next 364 days!!!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life