Wednesday, January 17, 2007

MUSE & The Aftermath

It was my 1st concert & it just blew me away!!! I screamed, I sang along, I shouted, I jumped, I danced, I perspired... all in all I HAD FUN!!!

Pre-Muse... Me & Cuz Shane got there at 6.45 and the queue was snaking right past the car park to the entrance of Fort Canning Centre!!!

Then when we finally made it in... there were like 1000 odd people just near the stage.. and the expected attendance was more than 6000... I just followed Shane till he found a good spot.. or so we thought!

Then, timely after the pre-concert warm up of songs.. precisely after U2's Vertigo! MUSE!!!!!






Before I knew it.. I got lost in it all... when Hysteria came on... I too became hysteric... and I just enjoyed the full 1hour plus show.... it finally came to a close near 10... after they came back for 3 more songs for the encore.. with Starlight as one of them.... then they said goodbye and till next year!! If that's true then I'll be there again... this time.. right in front!!!

After the lights went down on us... Cuz Shane wanted his souvenir... as always when he attends a gig/concert he's gotta get a poster.. but there was none.. so he settled on a wrist band.. thankfully he's the kind that'll wear that sorta thing... I wanted a tee.. but not lucky enough.. oh well...

He bumped into his other cousin and her friend.. and we all ended up at Georges at East Coast... for some drinks.... well... they had the drinks.. I just watched... and let me say... almost 3 hours later... we had to walk 2 young lasses home... coz.. well.. Carlsberg and a certain Guiness drink got them all happy high... :D


3 Carlsbergs later and that certain Guiness drink... still nice smiles...


"We're not drunk.. Really.. we're not"


Gone! Totally!!!

But believe you me... after last night... this is what I deduced:

1. Animal Planet is a very INFORMATIVE show... sometimes TOO much!
2. I'll never look at a Horse, Elephant, Praying Mantis, Tarantula, Dolphin the same ever, not after what I heard...
3. Carlsberg has a good branding... "PROBABLY the best Beer..."
4. Guiness is Guiness.. not when it's mixed as a Graveyard... then for sure.. you know where you'll end up after one...
5. MUSE ROCKS!!!!!

Next up... Syawla Evol at Esplanade Outdoor Theathre - Jan 27 BE THERE!!!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life