Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Queen, The Last King & The Departed....

Notice how the winners of this year's Academy Awards... start with 'The'?? and it's about royalty... with the exception of The Departed... but hey it's a Scorsese movie... that's royalty of some sorts...

I finally got 'struck' by the flu bug that's been going around in the shop.... yep... from lil Perry to Ms Grace.. to Ms Lizah.. and finally to me.... sigh... it's not full blown yet... coz I only got the runny stuffy nose and a fever.... which is bad enough.. i hope the Panadol holds up...

So i was couch potatoing and having hot soup while watching the awards ceremony in the morning.... also noticed that the dresses were so viva glam.. and the in thing must be beaded-accessorised ball gowns.... saw a few of those... gives me some ideas... :)

But anyways... looks like... royalty regals this year!!! Now... I have to go catch these movies... sooner or later.. I know i missed The Departed already... or have I missed all and have to wait for the DVD's??? ahahahahah

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life