Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Somebody Shoot Me Please!!!

aarrrgghhhh... again... again... I saw HIM again today... and I was too damn shy to do anything about it! This time.. he was actually on the same train as me... getting off at Bugis... and lo & behold... he's walking right behind me.... all the way to Bencoolen.. where he went and bought lunch I think... and i paced myself.. thought that as I was buying a drink from the same shop, i'd casually say 'oh hi.. Howard right? it's me.. gerrid.. we chat on moblog..' BUT i couldn't... dammit!

Somebody just shoot me... put me out of my misery... with my kinda luck in meeting guys, dating, relationships yada yada yada.... it's best to just put me down!

Or maybe I will just go become a nun.... celibacy... woo hoo!

Ya rite... me?? celibate??? RIGHT! hahaha...

Btw... I am a Good Catholic Eurasian Girl! For Real!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life