Saturday, March 10, 2007

What day is it again???

I've completely lost track of days, time, minutes....

I've been working almost 12hr shifts at work..... not that I'm complaining.. coz basically it doesn't really feel like work... not when you're working with like-minded peeps.. who are eventually good friends...

And I don't even mind that I have kinda stopped clubbing (yeah! saving money) not that I clubbed a lot recently.... :D

But seriously.. time's just flying... for me at least.... All I know is I started work at 11am today.. next thing I knew it was 5.30pm.. and I hadn't had lunch... then before I knew it... it was 9.30pm and guess what I just got home.. coz I got chased out... haha...

I dare not jinx this.. but.. well.. I am truly happy where I am right now... all I want now is for this to succeed... coz in the long run... if they succeed.. I succeed. And at the rate we're going... there can only be one way about this.. and that's up! Yup... a lot of sacrifices now... but the bigger picture is... SUCCESS.

And it's yet another weekend.... soon.. we'll be in April and I'm looking forward to that... :D PP here I come!!! And in June.. my Monkey Boy's coming here for 1 whole week!!! Yippeeeeeeee Looks like 2007 is a good year...

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life