Tuesday, May 22, 2007

All time low..

You know.. I know i've made my mistakes and I am a disappointment to my family...
but despite all that.. I'm still trying to prove my worth to the family and to this world...

It's still not enough...

When will it ever be enough?

All I want is some support... but the only ones who have supported me are my friends... come to see me where I work and take the time to listen and offer advice.

Family... do nothing but give you that disappointed look and nag... continuously.

What's a girl gotta do to erase the look of shame???

Please tell me.... my spirit is broken... and I don't know what more I have to do...

Right... time to go walk in front of a bus and disappear.

Bye!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life