Sunday, June 24, 2007

Emote ::: Me

Right now I am...
Frustrated
Tired
Trying to be patient
Scared
Anxious
Yet Perservering

8 days more to Cambodia - Kompong Som, Russian Market, Happy Herb Pizza, $5 Massages, Monkey Boy Rathana, Cheeky Monkey Thy, Good food & Cheap drinks. Maybe I will run away there and mail back my souvenirs.

AARRGGGHHHHHHH still frustrated!

At least I'm taking a break.. a real 2 week break to get away from it all and sort out my thoughts.. where my so called social/love/work life is concerned.. not some 2D/3N getaway to bintan or sentosa but a real break. Though for me I think a 3 month sabbatical to backpack around Europe or US is more like a break for me. But alas... I'm saving up for my own place, rent or otherwise.

I just wish some people would stop talking behind my back and others would open up to me and Step Up!. But C'est La Vie!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life