Thursday, June 28, 2007

Should I... Really?

I get my horoscope emailed to me.. both my daily one and the single's love horoscope.. haha dun ask me why... just one of those things I signed up for ages ago... not that I really believe in such things.. coz I tend to read it a day or two too late.. but then when I reflect back.. it kinda rings true...

So this is today's horoscope..... and I'm wondering... should I? As the saying goes.. "Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda..."

********
Talking about your feelings to an intimate friend or lover is not the easiest thing in the world for you Goats, but it's important that you bring your intentions up to the surface. There's no room now for calculated thinking. You cannot just say something in order to get a specific response. Just be in the moment and express your heart.
********

Trouble is... I've done so in the past with very depressing results.. so the thought of 'expressing my heart' I'm wary... and at the end of it all.. what do I really want?

Baaahhhhh if the feeling is mutual sooner or later... it'll all surface... hahahah... and I'm content with the attention I'm getting... gonna have to decide on one soon though... time is catching up with me :) hahahahahahaha

6 months from today.. I'll be turning 30.. and I've decided on a RETRO CRAZE PARTY!! Don't ask!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life