Wednesday, July 18, 2007

After the Holiday... reality sets in.....

Ah... after a good 2 week break in Cambodia & Bangkok... I'm back on home ground..eager to start work and get back to the groove... However, somethings and some people have changed.... so... well for what it was worth... I truly enjoyed myself with my 'family' - Rathana, Mom, Thy & Toy... and my other friends in Cambodia.... I learnt a lot in Bangkok this trip round and have made lots of mental notes in my head!

The trip was good... with some parts not being so.. but I'm putting that behind me... better that way.... I went on a pic taking spree with my Motorola Z3. Pictures will be uploaded soon.. once I edit them and all.... some will be posted here.. others on my travel blog.....

One circle of my life has come round and I've put that behind me... so that I can start a new cycle.... Life is about cycles.... some good ones.. some bad.... I hope that I've learnt enuf from my trip to give me good ones in future....

Till then... it's ok.. I'm ok :)

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life