Wednesday, August 15, 2007

3 Years On.....

Can't believe it's 3 years already.... still seems like yesterday...

I guess.. in a way I've moved on.. and yet... in a way I've not. Can't really say that I will. Life goes on.. and we just deal with it. But with something that was so strong... that kind of friendship, that feeling.. doesn't go away.


Keith Morton 5 June 1979 - 15 August 2004

In rememberance of a great guy, who lit up my life... and still does in his way... Keith..boy... I miss ya... at least.. now u kinda have more company up there... with the recent passings...

If I never liked funerals then.. the feeling hasn't changed.. in fact it's just worse.. I will go out of respect but I'd rather not.. and just say a prayer for the deceased. Family or Friend.. death and funerals... cut too close to home... still and will be for awhile.. it's something I have to deal with in my own way...

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life