Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Man am I angry....

You know.. I am so peeved... that I work for someone who looks down on those that do not have a bloody degree...

So yes! I don't have a proper diploma though I attended the classes, i missed one exam due to a family issue and i never got round to taking the re-test. I'm not proud of it but i have damn well worked my way to where I am these last couple years.

To the point I took a mid-career change to stop work for 6mths to do a damn WDA PCP course in the hopes of improving myself.

What the hell was that attitude and asking IN FRONT OF THE OTHER STAFF!!! What kind of management is that?!?! Not only does he not have management skills, but lacks people skills too....

And I put up with this because I actually like the job scope but if I have to endure more verbal blasting from him just coz I'm only an O level holder, forget that i have 10plus years in marketing/events.... he doesn't see that... coz he's jaded and repressed in his current job, so much so that in this position as my ED... he rants at everything & belittles people like me....

There's only so much patience a person has for his bullshit...

I just had to rant too.... i'll show him... one day soon... i'll show him... lots of loopholes in this organisation... loopholes i'm trying to fill in my current position but if the situation gets out of hand... i can easily turn the loopholes to my advantage on my own... and god knows i can and will if pushed! So just don't push me... "Mr Just coz I'm a lecturer means I can put you down!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat videos[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood avenues to build an income online.

Personal Trainer Singapore said...

hey!! this is a very nice blog. thanks for sharing your life and experience here. hope you never give up. keep it up.

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life