Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Free & Easy Tuesday...

heeeeeeeee i so enjoyed my day off! i think off days should be during the week... so as not to clash with the weekend crowd... spent most the morning sleeping... woke up about 11am to take Boeing for a long walk down the Singapore River and to meet my colleagues for lunch.. it was cool.. they were scared of him.. haha but he's a gentle boy...
after that.. headed back.. dropped boeing back at the apartment and went to bank in my pay cheque!!! YIPPEEE tomorro after 2 baby!! I'm RICH! for awhile at least haha pay my rent, pay the bills... just got enuf for some party n movies...
talk about movies... am watching one of my fav's now... Drumline... so cool... anything to do with dancing, music, instruments etc... are my top choices for movies.. tomorro am gonna go watch Ray.. with Elliot i think.. if not then it'll be soon.. real soon.. thurs am gonna watch Constantine.. finally! haha.. Friday.. had plans for Hide & Seek.. but gotta check with my pals... so this week is one hecka movie week for me.. about time.. coz until last friday when I watched Closer.. i haven't been to see a movie in ages!
back to my Drumline.. :) and waiting for Shaun & Priscilla to finish cooking dinner.. we're having spaghetti... yummy dooos!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life