Thursday, January 19, 2006

When I Least Expect It....

well... Lil Miss Irriot here.. did something to her iBook and for a minute there.. thought she had lost all her recent holiday pics, birthday pics.. u name it... all gone... then... finally figured it out... well still getting used to using a Mac instead of PC.. haha..

been asked to go for movies.. but just wanna stay home n chill... plus American Idol's back.. so.. Wed & Thurs will see me heading home early to catch the laughs and admire the talents.. :)

On another note... just got my 'romantic' horoscope for today (ya! i get that & normal horoscope thingy sent to me everyday... hee)

It's one thing to want to be with someone, and another entirely to want them to take care of you. Take good care of yourself, and you'll find that love will come along when you least expect it.

Well... least expecting or expecting.. I can't been bothered anymore...
Plans have changed.. and I'm working towards that...

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life