Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Here Today.. Gone Tomorro

You know what... it's just basically that... what?? I dunno... here today, gone tomorro...
And frankly... I couldn't care less.. but well.. i do care...

today was interesting.. sent out my resume to some companies last nite.. got a call from one today to come for interview.. like wow.. that's fast... and it went well... i think i might get it and the $ i asked for too...

thing is... it's exactly what I'm doing now but for a very upmarket & prestigious brand that has been in the market longer than I have been around :) haha sooo here's my dilemma...

I wanna go back to the corporate world.. and to keep doing what I do for mum.. but since that's not exactly making the millions... yet.. i have to somewhat support the biz by working. I wanted a job that's not related but now... with this soon to be offer... i dunno...

On the one hand.. taking this job will allow me to expand the creativity and make the networks that I can then slowly introduce my mum's biz to... and maybe after a couple years with them and by then the biz will be doing well.. I can take it over 100% from mum...

On the other hand.. the other interview I went for.. thou it's marketing & got some design elements involved it's not directly related to what i'm doing now... yet there's plenty of travel opps and the pay's not too bad either...

So i'm stuck... both interviews, the bosses liked me and well.. seems like they gonna offer me... but while one boss is away and can't decide and the position is still open... the other is in urgent need to fill the position due to upcoming events...

Comme si... Comme ca... Qu'est que je fair?

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life