Sunday, April 16, 2006

Closure...Finally...

And finally... after many toss & turns and things happening... I finally have closure.. on my friends... and 'family'....
Whether or not I've got my life back on track.. I think it's headed that way... things can go bad so fast... and yet many good things can happen jus as fast... i thought that things wouldn't be working out but somehow... i think they are...
And with everything else... i have closure.... it was hard but i've gotten used to ME!
So Thank You!
A new chapter will soon be begining... and I'm looking forward to it... with renewed energy and more focus.
Now.. I'm jus preparing, crossing fingers and praying hard...
As a fren once told me.. sacrifice now, enjoy later... All else can wait.. and when I've reached that 'nirvana' will I be in the position to help others.

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life