Monday, September 04, 2006

Man oh Man...

If i thought the weekend before last was good.. this last weekend was even more fantastic... it started with Friday night being one of those normal girly chill outs... I started out my Friday not so good mood... and it ended ok though.. but Sam's wasn't that great... see how these things happen.. and we're just there for each other...
Met Bev for dinner at Penny's... and waited for Sam who had some bad news.. but we had to get her out and about.. then we trekked to China One to see Pannida who was having her last day party.. and while we were there.. my sweetest darling distant cousin Ryan P came.. with 3 other cuties.. one being Mark.. and the 2 others whom we were quickly intro'd to... then.. about 11is they left for Indochine & Attica.. we 3 girls soon left but Bev n Sam headed home.. I on the other hand went to Gotham to meet Shima & Rekha... boy was that a good choice..
The place was packed & rockin with some NUS event... and though it was rocking somehow my thoughts were far away... thinking about the last weekend I was there... and then.... *KECHING* (i jus like that term) somebody caught my eye... and lo n behold.. i caught his eye... but neither of us approached neither.. jus stare stare stare.. haha.. so i got my frens to go up to him and ask his name.. was a good move coz had i waited he'd have left.. but nope.. good timing.. he came over... and from the minute he said hi... till about 2hrs later... something got me hooked... the way he made me laugh, and the conversation.. it was good chemistry... and we had quite a bit in common... plus we lived nearby...
it was such good fun we were having talking and talking... and everything would have been nice.. i'd eventually give him my number and get his... BUT!!!! This girl showed up... and he walked away without a word to me.. NOT very nice.. but I guess he was stunned.. my first thought! Ah Ha! Girlfren caught you! But to me it was something else.. coz for one he was not too happy to see her.. and for two.. his body language said otherwise.. my first thought Ex Gf who couldn't get over him... I was right.. coz somehow.. i managed to bump into him near the toilet.. and he explained... he apologised.. took my number and said he'd call..
oh and asked if was goin to Attica the next day which I was..
So sat came by.. went to Attica.. saw everybody else but HIM... and Sunday went by.. Monday's now gone by and still no sound from him...
It's either he didn't save my number properly... then why didn't he show up at Attica although i did say i'd be there??? Or the ex gf tormented him the whole weekend and he couldn't get away.. but still why didn't he call?????

So many if's, why's and all that.. makes me so tired.. i'm sick of the game.. why can't i just me Mr Right.. and not Mr Right Now??? I'm putting myself out there... Bev & Sam say that i've got the radar on.. attracting what I want.. but I got to fine tune the radar to get exactly the right one! Ok... so i'm gonna practice that... this Friday... and i'm still hoping to see him.. coz it's just something about him... i know.. i only knew him in a couple hours... and he may be the bad boy sort... but i dun think so... well if he's a playa then as the saying goes... 'Once a Playa, Always a Playa!

Jus being me.....

1 comment:

Nattie said...

Sista, don't think too much....If he likes you, even his psycho ex gf won't stop him from calling you, even when she threatens to lie down on the train tracks and be cut in half....I LOVE YA DAWN GAL....those men dun deserve your attention.....

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life