Wednesday, September 06, 2006

You Can't Hurry Love....

Listening to this song on Class 95... it's so true.. U Can't Hurry Love... had a good chill time with Bev yesterday.. from Coffee Bean at Boat Quay where we had our heart to hearts.. to dinner at Harry's where we couldn't talk much coz two tables were very rowdy...

After a very filling dinner we both decided to walk it off... went to Club St to check out what's the scene goin on there... and we were thinking of heading to scarlet hotel but my feet were killing me... so we found this CK Dept store.. and i found a pair of cheap slips... changed into that and was rearing to go for more shopping... sooooo

We hopped a train and headed to Little India... got off one stop too soon and had to walk to Mustafa.. that's a 24 hours god send to all us insomniacs... I swear u can find the most interesting things & cheaper too over there...

I used to like that place for the stuff u can find but now I like the place for other stuff... hehehe.. I saw 2 yummy doozy dandys in less than half an hour... Bev said my Radar was on full blast! heee... even right up till we left at almost 1am after walking from top to bottom of Mustafa.. there were these two cuties checking me out still.. aiyo!

So I guess it's true.. you project what you have in mind and you'll get what you want.. so i'm learning to fine tune the projection so that I can attract the right one.. heee...

But in anycase.. if none comes along.. i guess i'm fine where I am.. always have been always can be... no biggie!

Ok back to work... it's Wednesday.. Ladies Night.. but an early one for me. I'm saving it for Friday where I have a mission... to see HIM again.. cross fingers!

Jus being me...

Oh.. my single's love horoscope
for Wednesday, September 6:

You get so giddy in the company of a certain person that your head seems permanently stuck in the clouds. Just make sure that your feet are firmly planted on the ground and all will go very, very well.

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life