Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Money for nothing.. Chicks for Free?

hehehe.. i just think this song is so cool... and it's so damn long ago... Money for Nothing... rocking the airwaves now on Class 95..

Anyways.. it's been an ok week at work.. a little quiet after the last week..but i like.. planned to go to the gym this week.. which looks like it's not gonna happen coz i've got plenty work to tie up before my big event in the 1st week of October.. yes... BIG EVENT!

I'm shit scared I'm gonna screw up but I can only do my best... my utmost best.. so I gotta straighten out my thoughts and focus on getting the job done right...

I had tot about resigning.. after that super tough blarring at me.. last week but i dunno.. i like this job that i don't wanna give it up. I know i can do the shit.. but I just dunno where my 'GGRRHH' went.. like i'm a robot.. u tell me, i do.. no initiative... which is so weird.. have i really burnt out.

Where jewellery is concerned.. i haven't made anything new in a long time.. i have no bloody clue why... but i know i have to start again.. maybe now that i'm back on my weekends at Beadhub i'll feel a little more inspired to start some new stuff..

ok.. supposed to get to the gym or back to work.. can't decide.. aarrgh.. jus go home for my dinner which mummy cooked.. yummy...

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life