Monday, October 30, 2006

Change of Plans...

well.. the weekend didn't go so well... thought that after all my running around the week before, i'd have a better weekend but nope.. first on Friday.. Stacy came down with an asthma attack and even fainted... poor girl was so weak she had to be taken to hospital on a stretcher... but she's been resting so I hope she's on the road to recovery... had to get a 2nd blood test but that was postponed...

Mum seems to be better but still got some tummy problems.. i wonder if it's the medication she's taking.. but anyways.. Saturday's plans fell through because I had to rush back to check on her... oh well..

Sunday was a relaxing day.. at least for a few hours and a new week has begun... I had to ask for an early release from my current workplace.. well for many reasons.. I didn't like how they shouted at me and even if i was partly to blame, there's still a ration way of discussion, not assumptions. But anyways, time to move on. I have, they should.

New beginings lie ahead.. and I'm definately looking forward to that. The countdown to Bev's wedding and now I've got another one after hers... another cousin so in total... 3 cousins have gotten married this year.... Soon the relatives will be looking at me... sigh.... well at least these 3 have married later in life.. so there's still hope for me... haha!

So I'll just go on... being ME!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life