Saturday, October 28, 2006

Trick or Treat?!

Well.. the trick is getting to town in my costume.... yes.. I'll be The Witch from The East.. Evil or Good I'm not sure yet.. we'll see my mood... Wonder wot the folks on the train will think... this girl all in black with the pointy hat... (not doing the broom thing!) might freak them out a bit tooo much.. hahah... and oh of course... got me Orange boa to add a bit of class.... hahaha right a witch with class?!

Was supposed to do the Charmed Ones with Bev & Sam but Bev can't make it now sooooo i'm still goin in costume and Sam's gonna do a Charlie's Angel Lucy Liu... haha... with her Angel Halo too...

So... the plan... dinner... then trick or treating down at MOS & Attica... look out for us! It will be a night to remember... and I'm sure Sam's camera or mine will capture lots of memories...... that reminds me.. need to update my flickr account....

Heeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

practicing for tomorrow!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life