Monday, October 23, 2006

Do not ASSUME!!

You know what ASSUME means? Making an ASS out of U & ME!

And that's what some small & narrow minded people should take heed of... I'm not the fighter-cock type, but hey when you step on my tail, I can turn from the easy-going garden snake into a very angry rattle snake! I kid you not!

And although what I found out today, made me very mad, I really don't know whether to be angry at these 'Mean Girls' or just pity their small-minds.

And I refuse to defend myself, because my conscience is clear, I come in, I do my work, I do what is asked of me and I go home. For them to say things about me, which are not supported by evidence other than their words, is not fair. The problem isn't with me, but with them, yet somehow, I was made a guinea pig.

I'm grateful that I was given this information, for it really opened my eyes as to how I see people.. I'm a person, who accepts whole-heartedly at face value who you are. I don't question where you come from, your race, your colour, your religion and i certainly don't judge! We're all human and not perfect, so nothing gives you the right to judge. And perception based on a few encounters is definately not fair! But hey, they have small minds.. so free to talk about others when I don't even have the time of day to do such things!

Do I not have enough things to worry about, finances, home, family, my so-called social life, my lack of a love life, my career (not necessarily in that order) SOoooo where will i find time to squeeze in 'gossiping' about other people???? Yet, they do, and they claim to be working!!! Right!

Well, for whatever it's worth, they're gone now, and well, no point me being Ms Nice Girl... when I do see them, i'll still be cordial, coz that's just me. Again I have nothing to hide. I talk to you, with big open eyes. If you choose to not look at me as you walk out the door, and have a plastic smile, then only you know what you have done, Mean Girls!! Ahh, the look of GUILT!

I may be younger than most of the ladies.. but I'm certainly not stupid. And I don't have any hidden agenda. I've promised 100% to 'The Family' and I will keep to it and give them 100% if not more! They are my friends and like an extended family. Work is work, and I will not compromise anything. I work firstly for myself and also for them. Teamwork is important, but if this is how the Mean Girls wanna play, they are so going to lose... coz they will be dealing not with the Ms Nice Girl me, but the B.I.T.C.H. me... the Babe In Total Control of Herself!

Jus being ME!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life