Monday, October 16, 2006

These Days...

After I made my decision to resign.. i feel so much better... I'm gonna be at Beadhub... and putting in more hours there.. and lots more effort to get the marketing going for them... now with Lionel back.. i'm glad... he's a motivator.. and inspires me to do more. He not only appreciates the effort and is genuine in the thanks.. but he also offers constructive feedback. Big ideas no doubt I have, ambitious he says but at least it's a start in the right direction.

I think working with him will be good for me.. I'll learn and grow at the same time. I'm glad. I have more renewed energy and I'd rather spend my time at Beadhub where there's positive energy then where I am right now. Vampire city! Hee..... not exactly lah but well.. it could be?!

I had some good times.. but somehow, things turned sour and went south of the border so instead of sitting down south, I'd rather be making my way upwards.. where it'll be good for me, my soul, my sanity, and also my family too! Mum.. sis.. worry no more ok.. i'm on the right path.. just help me stick to it by motivating me even more...

That's all I ask!

Thanks.....

Jus being me...

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life