Saturday, November 25, 2006

2006 Movie of The Year - Happy Feet

Well for me that is... (haven't watched Tenacious D yet) so... Happy Feet will do for me :)

Honestly, this year, I can literally count on my fingers the number of movies I watched in the cinema... the rest, well I just waited for the DVD to be out...

And I enjoyed Happy Feet.. it was very real.. in terms of story line.. about what's going out there.. Animal Activists will love this movie... but the funny thing is.... the penguins.. are.. well.. white... but they act like all black... and the songs they sing.. very R&B style... which is.. well.. funny :)

But anyways.. it was a fun movie.. which I don't mind watching again... and getting the DVD when it's out :)


No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life