Saturday, December 16, 2006

Some tips about my romantic life

Tip 1:
The more you love, the more love there is out there for you. Love comes in all forms, not just romantic. Think of all the varieties of affection, passion and concern you have in your life. Be thankful.

Tip 2:
Passion attracts passion, and it increases when you give it space to grow. Think about an activity that makes you glow. Then forget about looking for love and go do it. You're in love with life, and that's enough.

And so be it... thou one of my resolutions next year is to well.. hopefully get married... somehow I don't see that in the cards for me.... maybe not for now.. may not forever...

I'm kinda happy where I am right now.. with my friends old & new. Rather than confuse myself... I guess I'd rather be alone...

Now... I am confused... everything about this guy is right so far... but it's complicated and since you don't eat & shit in the same place, same rules apply. If only the situation could be simpler but then again, that's my life... nothing can be simple.. I have to face challenges every day. What goes around does come around and it's how you get out of the round about that is the challenge... and in my case... this is a BIG challenge!

But I'll survive! Coz I AM A SURVIVOR! Nothing's gonna beat me down!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life