Wednesday, December 13, 2006

All I Want for Christmas....

hmmm... with Christmas being 2 weeks away.. I am putting my wish list together...

1. Digital SLR - Olympus (not too concerned about model)

And the list stops there... that's all I really want actually :)

For 2007... I aim to work harder for ethnicfusion & asemipreciouslife and turn RED into BLACK.

This year has been good because it has lead me from one thing to another and opened a couple doors for me. I'm grateful for the friends around me, old and new. Grateful for the family that have faith in me. And I'm grateful for the challenges thrown at me every second, minute, hour, day, year.

Didn't celebrate Christmas much last year, and don't feel like doing so this year. Think it's over-rated and over-indulged. What is the true meaning of Christmas? It's the Christ in Christmas, not the X... it's not about the gift-giving (thou I'm not complaining) but really what is the spirit of Christmas? Family time? Time with loved ones? What really?

And after Christmas is my birthday which is just gonna be another day, another year older, so what? Christmas is never gonna be the same again. It'll be awhile before I can really feel the Christmas mood again.

But that's not gonna stop me from making my gifts. So for the gals, it'll be jewellery.. and the guys.. rosaries... with the exception of my few close & good friends.

And I'm not gonna have expectations this Christmas. Whatever happens, happens... Que Sera Sera!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life