Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Enter the Piggy... Oink Oink

Gong Xi Gong Xi!!!! It is the beginning of the Lunar New Year... and it is the last zodiac of this cycle... the Pig.... yes... 2008 will begin a new zodiac cycle... But back to 2007 Year of the Pig... for most of us, it is a relatively good year. Me being born in the Year of the Snake will have a good year... so the horoscopes say. And well, from what I know, the start to 2007 in the English new year already got off on a good note, I'm hoping that it will remain good and improve as the month's go by.

Still have many things to settle... debts, loans, business, etc etc but all in good time. I have only 2 hands and 1 brain. I can only work so hard without overdoing it and killing myself... so I'm just taking it one step at a time, and praying and crossing fingers, that I don't repeat the same mistakes I've already made, that I learn from them instead. And that I find an inner peace and step up to the new challenges.

A line from Spidey 2 which I caught earlier (again!!) - "With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility!"

3 more days of holiday for me.. back to work on Friday... hee.... and a whole day of fun in the sun & sand for us later... yippeeeeeeee can't wait!!!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life