Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Interesting week.....

wow... can't believe the week has passed so fast... it was just last Monday.. i headed over to Bev's for a chill out by the pool day.. which turned out to be disastrous... why??? coz we were both in our bikini's.. by the pool... under the shade... in the RAIN!!!!! Dammit....

Then Wed came by and we had a girly night out coz Mark was in Perth... headed to town after work... to have dinner at No. 5 but it was threatening to rain and it was kinda crowded so we hopped the bus to Clarke Quay... we barely reached and it started to RAIN!!!! So luckily we had many outlets to choose from... From dinner at Cuba Libre.. to cakes at TCC to drinks & party at Gotham... the boys from Odyssey were an eyeful too... hahaha.... and I was happily high after 4 drinks! Weak.... I am getting weak....
This is from not partying as much as I used to... ahahahaha which actually is good...

Then before you know it... the weekend was here.... and I chose to stay home... jus too tired.... and yesterday was Monday again....

It's a public holiday today.. May Day or Labour Day... back in the days.. it was a day when most of the unions had their traditional rallies etc etc... but now it's just a holiday... which means, schools are closed.. and the shop is a quiet... but still we must be open... who knows.. later in the afternoon... maybe people will swing by.... Mega is still having their sale....

Anyways... yesterday was a better Monday than the previous one... at least.. this time.. I was there earlier and the sun was out!!! But still it ended disastrously... coz... somehow.. maybe the angle I was sitting... I got the worst tan ever.. actually more like sun burns..... damn... so blotchy and uneven.... arrrgghhh never in my life! I'm gonna be covered up this whole week... can't let my Mega boy see me like this right?! hehehehe *wink

Anyways... I found out his name.. thru some sleuthing... and the girls are so excited.. they keep teasing me.... coz he really doesn't look like his name... so.. tak glam! hahaha... but anyways I digress....

Next Monday.. it's the Sun, the Sand & the Sea.... between KM8 and Cafe Del Mar.. where I am determined to get a proper sun tan... (banana boat dark tan oil with 0 SPF here i come) and be nice and brown... like my fav Boney M song.. Brown Girl in the..Rain... (whoops!) Ok.. for now I just wanna be the Brown Girl... please don't let it rain okie???? Big G...

Ta!
love me... :)

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life