Thursday, May 03, 2007

It's Just A Little Crush.....

yeah.. that's what it is... hahaha.. which is why i'm so darn shy to even say HI!!!! god dammit.... if the situation happened at a club and I had a couple more drinks.. i'd find the courage to say Hi.... for fear of rejection there is different... why? coz I don't have to go back to the club for a couple weeks.. and the likelihood of bumping into the fella would be slim...

But here... it's different... coz he works where I work.. same building.. and I wouldn't know where to put my face... if I was rejected.... I'd probably just hide...... or I dunno... run away! hahaha.... ya rite....

It's a simple hi but still I can't do... and so i go on.... not knowing...

aarrgghhh.. i hate this!!!!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life