Friday, June 15, 2007

Whirlwind Weekend...

First I fell sick.. then got news that my close friend Rathana was coming in from Cambodia... with his siblings.... I couldn't wait... it was fun hanging out with them.. from the laughs to the jokes, to the annoying bits.. but all in all fun... kinda chased my sickness away... which helped... in a way..

Got tons of photos to post up... once I get down to it... thankfully I'm on the road to recovery.. slowly but surely but I gotta take care what I do from now on... oh well... I think a break is what I need... to energise me...

Till then... it's the middle of June and also the middle of the year... fantastic. Countdown to December has begun. After this year.. no more birthday parties.... I'm thinking Retro Bash this year... what say you? :)

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life