Sunday, February 15, 2009

2009 - Brand New Year

Wow... since Oct 2007 I haven't updated!!! Damn....

Well.. guess I was tied up with work, life etc etc.... hahaha....

And to summarise for 2008... well.. I met the man of my dreams, he proposed, we did the ROM coz we bought a flat, he started a business, I embarked on a dream job.... and we managed to survive our 1st year together....

And it feels like we've been together for ever.... so that's how you know it's right... :D

And into 2009.. well... a bit rough but well... we're survivors.. so I guess that with a huge amount of Faith, Prayers & Luck... things will be turning out good for all of us....

Hubby's business is picking up and finally falling into place and I'm embarking on something new as well :) more to that soon.... once I confirm things....

But I'll try to update as regularly as I can.... Not being narcissistic like other bloggers are.. but just to put my thoughts out there and keep my friends/family overseas updated...... kinda!

Adios and I can't believe we're halfway into February already... damn how time flies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good news!
you can change your old name's blog to CO.cc.
http://www.yuljet.co.cc/

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life