Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Of Dreams & Music...

These past few weeks I've been going to bed with funny dreams.. some actually nice ones... but when i wake..I can't remember them... except for the one nightmare where I literally had an out of body experience... but as it sends shivers down my spine.. I think I'll save that story for 'Incredible Tales' if the producers ever contact me that is.. hahahaha....

But back to my dreams... yes.. lately, I know I'm having nice dreams but can't remember what they are.. and I wake up with a song in my head.. which is kinda weird coz though I sleep with music, the song I wake up with is not even on my media playlist or database for that matter!!! Past few days, I've been waking up with 'When Love & Hate Collide' in my head.. and it won't go away... even when I'm in the shower, I'll be humming it away... at least this morning.. it was 'Fixing A Broken Heart'... wonder what it'll be tomorrow.. but in any case...

Been hanging with Jill these past few days which is swell.. I find that I actually am able to get a social life now :) and soon.. well at least from August onwards.. work will be from 10.30 to 7.30 and I can meet friends for dinner etc etc etc.. and weekends.. well I'll save them for chill times..

5 days n counting to Cambodia.. can't wait... gotta start packing stuff soon..

Oh.. and i've got pics from Reggie's performance last friday at the esplanade.. hee.. photo montage all.. fella should pay me for publicity man! hehehehe.. i'm kidding.. :D Enjoy the rest of the week..

And in light of 'Live Earth' i'll be cleaning up my blog site so that it's more reader friendly. Stay tuned!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life