Saturday, March 05, 2005

HITCH!

This is a damn good movie! plenty of laughs...
just didn't feel like going home after work.. although i was dead tired.. so after going down to ZO Card to see what they were offering.... I got the job! And I can't wait to start....
i went to meet my old fren from the Far East days.... these are the days of our lives! hahahha anyways... went to Holland V for Sushi... and coffee.. then decided to go with her to watch Hitch!!! all the way to Jurong East... thank god I'm now staying at Oxley.. if not... the ride from Jurong East to Bedok will not only put a hole in my wallet but be damn long!
Totally enjoyed the movie.. just what i needed after this hell week...
halfway thru the movie.. another old friend called me.... to go out! Melvin Melvin... just passed out and wanted to party... after the movie i called him and he was at No. 5 (mmmm chicken wings) but he was ready to go home!!! So.. dropped my girlfren back and headed home...
tomorro is party time!!!! Booked a table for 8 at Rouge... at 10pm but was told there was a bash going on from 9-11 and I could only go in after that... but... the bash is actually a friend's pre NS bash.. hahaha.. so i emailed him to get in on the guest list.... hehehehe.. he better reply! if not... muah hahahaha... nah.. kidding lah.. i'lll still go in at 11 and get my table.. well cushion... heee... can't wait... gonna wear my sexy heels... yummy!
k.. zzz for me now... work tomorrow! damn!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life