Friday, March 04, 2005

What a week!

Wow.. it's friday already!... just got back from Constantine... Welcome to my world! damn good movie... the cgi.. man o man... makes me wanna go back to my graphic design again... but oh well... that's just a hobby for me...
after the movie went for wings at No. 5 with Liza.. and headed to Rouge to check it out... definately much better tonight.. party'd! despite just the 2 of us.. hey.. we gals know how to have fun!
Tomorrow... after work I go to Zo card to see what they're gonna offer me... they called me earlier.. and said they have some good news & some not so good news... guess the good is that they're gonna hire me.. the not so good would be the salary i'm asking for... let's hope it's more than what i'm getting now...
then i have to decide! Beadhub or Zo Card.....
That's why Sat.. i'm gonna party with my people again.. hahaha.. decided on Rouge.. got their email about the launch of their Block Party - R&B/Hip Hop nites... soooooooo changed our venue... i think with the group i'm going with.. they'll prefer Rouge... to Coccolatte... can always keep that for another time.. like Easter...
i'm gonna 'cheong' this week... keep it cool next week... just dinner & coffee with frens.. and be holy for holy week.. then it's Easter...
my last day is 20th march with WTP... hope i can rest a week before starting the new job... though i need the cash for my rent, my bills... not easy being an independent woman.. but hey.. who said life was easy?!
Life is what you make of it... so i believe.... gonna make me a milo fuze now (milo with cereal) hehehe.. while watching my flat mate Shaun n his gf Priscilla makan... n then head to bed...zzzzz the weekend approaches! Yeah Yeah!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life