Saturday, December 09, 2006

Christmas Time Is Near

And yes.. went on a photo blitz today... Friends from Japan in town for a wedding tomorrow... another SPY getting married.. so it'll be fun a mini reunion of sorts... and SGH will be complete with me, Francis & Acchan!!! Good to see her after 4 yrs.. :)

And this is my tree collection.. of the Orchard Road Christmas Light Up.... after walking down from Tangs to Cathay.. we took a pit stop at B&Js for a nice cool drink and to chat some more.. and of course pics were a MUST! Having a digi cam is so handy.. snap snap away...

And tomorrow or rather in a couple hours.. i'll be snapping more pics at my fren's wedding... hope I get to see the tea ceremony... a busy and fun weekend to take my mind off things... especially around this time... i'm thinking of those i miss... lots... and songs on my MP3 aren't exactly helping... another Blue Christmas for me... or maybe not.. we'll see....

Till then... reunion times are best!

The Tree @ Taka


The Tree @ Paragon


The Tree @ Heeren


The Tree @ Cathay


Us Girls.. a la The Ring

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life