Friday, December 08, 2006

An Upload here.. and an Upload there...

See.. the things I have to do to upload a couple pics and videos.. though since i didn't have my video cam with me.. and only my 3G moto... the video not that fantastic and I won't post... will have to wait for the next time... sigh.... and I thought I could take a break and disappear... :)

Anyways... pics of my fav local band... (i'm VERY biased) are here http://www.flickr.com/photos/dawnpereira/

and I think these two are in the making for the local version of Tenacious D.. which is an AWESOME MOVIE!


Don Juan & Shane (Flow @ MOS 5 Dec 2006)

Highly recommended for all you Music afficiandos and anybody that just loves ROCK!!! I couldn't stop laughing throughout... but what was annoying were the silly goofs who didn't catch no balls and laughed at the wrong parts!

Anyways... 17 days to Christmas.... yay!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life