Thursday, January 04, 2007

Be Cool

Now I can't believe I didn't catch this movie the first time round.. I even had free tickets to go catch it.. yes thanks to ZoCard... those were the days when I had free movie tickets to the latest releases!!! Albeit I had to wait 2-3 weeks after the movie came out before I could use 'em tickets.. but still they were FREE!!!

Anyways... back to Be Cool... just caught it on cable! Totally awesome.... it was a hip, maybe a bit far-fetched from the reality of the 'Music Business' but it wasn't all R&B and Hip Hop! AEROSMITH was in it... and it was rocking.. and the dance scene between Uma Thurman & John Travolta was just as sizzling as the dance scene in Pulp Fiction... but I gotta take my hat off to The Rock! hahaa... playing the queer driver cum wannabe bad guy in Red Boots! Smack that ass!

No doubt.. it was a good movie.. and I think I'm gonna get the DVD... I've just included Be Cool on my list of good music/dance related movies to watch... right up there with Dance With Me, Honey, Grease, Saturday Night Fever, Moulin Rouge, Dirty Dancing and more....

So.. Be Cool!

No comments:

www.flickr.com
Lots more designs and what-nots at A Semi Precious Life